Greensgrow offers a variety of seasonal opportunities to volunteer with the farmer, garden center staff, our farmstand and at events. Volunteers are an important part of our operation and we appreciate the role they play here. Before you apply a few things to note:
- We work very often under conditions that are not always sunny, warm, fun or mud-free.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and have their own transportation to the farm.
- Volunteers must be scheduled in advance.
- Bring food, water, sunscreen.
- Dress for the weather, wear work shoes, bring gloves if you have them.
If you have a school group or a corporate group that would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com.
Fill out the form below and our volunteer coordinator will be in touch.
Greensgrow is also looking for volunteers to help out in our office in Kensington! Administrative volunteers will support our Marketing and Finance departments with essential tasks like filing, data entry, preparing signage, outreach and event promotions.
No experience necessary! All adults are welcome. Individuals who can volunteer in-person, on a somewhat regular basis, for at least 4 consecutive weeks are preferred.
If you are interested in volunteering with the administrative team, and have availability Tues – Fri between 9am and 4pm, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!