fbpx

Costs & Payments

Prorated Share Costs

If you want to sign up and the season has already started, don’t worry!  We prorate our shares after May 31, that means so that you won’t pay for the weeks that have passed. Don’t sign up too late though – strawberries and asparagus come early in the season! You can see current prorated pricing on the application.

Farm Share Costs

Please keep in mind we contract with farmers on your behalf and you are entering into a binding contract with Greensgrow. The Farm Share is a contract for an entire season, when you sign up, you have committed to completing the full season’s payment schedule. We accept payments up front or in 3 installments throughout the season.

Full Farm Share: 24 pick ups • $800 ($33.33/week)

Half Farm Share: 12 pick ups • $450 ($37.50/week)

Fruit & Veggie Share: 24 pick ups • $490 ($20.42/week)

Cheese Share: 8 pick ups • $240 ($30/week)

Coffee Share: 8 pick ups • $240 ($30/week)

Meat Share: 12 pick ups • $180 ($15/week)

Medicinal Herb Share: 12 pick ups • $270 ($22.50/week)

Ice Cream & Pops Share: 10 pick ups • $160 ($16/week)

Dairy Protein Share: 12/24 pick ups • $54/$108 ($4.50/week)

SNAP Share Costs

SNAP Full Share: 24 pick ups $420.00 ($17.50/share)
6 monthly payments • $70.00 per month

SNAP Half Share: 12 pick ups$210.00 ($17.50/share)
6 monthly payments • $35.00 per month

SNAP Fruit & Veggie Share: 24 weekly pick ups$240.00 ($10.00/share)
6 monthly payments • $40.00 per month

Payment Methods

Your membership cannot be reserved until you have signed up and we have received your payment. Your first payment is due before your first pick up. If you do not make your first payment before you pick up, you will not be allowed to pick up your share.

Up Front: Submit payment for the entire cost of your share now, so you don’t have to worry about it later.

Installments: If you pay in installments, please include your first payment at sign up. Pay the other installments according to due dates in the Agreement. We will invoice you via email through our online management system.

Credit Card: ONLINE ONLY. We offer members the option of paying for shares via credit card, through our sign up portal. We require a 3% convenience fee to process these payments. Go to greensgrow.farmsharesignup.com to apply and pay online. We do not take credit cards at the farm for the Farm Share.

Check: Checks can be accepted with your completed application by mail or in person at: Greensgrow Farms, Attention: Farm Share, 2503 E. Firth Street, Philadelphia, PA 19125.

Cash: Do not mail cash. Please bring it to our office or your pickup with your completed application.

 

Payment Schedule

All members must make a payment before their first pickup date to receive their share.

We encourage you to make your payment in full at the time of application.
You can make payments in 3 installments:
1st Payment Due: At sign up, on or before May 31st, 2018.
2nd Payment Due: July 12, 2018
3rd Payment Due: August 23, 2018

SNAP/ACCESS Cards: Check out all of the info on our SNAP Share program here.
Monthly: ONLY AVAILABLE TO SNAP SHARE MEMBERS. SNAP Share members can pay for their shares in six monthly installments. Payments are due on the following dates: May 18th (pre-payment), June 16th (Week 2), July 19th (Week 7), August 18th (Week 11), September 22nd (Week 16), and October 20th (Week 20).

Refund/Cancellation Policy

Members that decide to cancel their share can do so at any time, but we will only offer a refund until July 12th. We need requests to cancel at least 6 days notice before the next designated pick-up in order to not be charged for that week’s share. If cancelling before July 12th we offer 75% of the cost of remaining shares. We keep 25% for our own processing fees and because of the commitments we make to our farmers before the season starts. Part of the philosophy behind a seasonal membership is to guarantee purchases before the season starts as a way of offering support to our beloved growers, and we always honor our commitments despite member fluctuations.

If you have any questions, please contact us at (215) 427-2780 x2 or email farmshare@greensgrow.org