You Be the Judge!
Everyone is invited to taste chili from our talented contestants and cast your ballot for your favorite! To participate as a judge, make a $5 donation to Greensgrow Farms to help feed our friendly farm animals! You’ll get a souvenir mug and a taste of each chili before you vote.
You must register online by September 29 to compete, just fill out the form below. We’ll contact you closer to the event to pick up 2 hotel pans. Your chili should arrive to the event heated in these pans on the day.
Date & Time
Contest and tasting will begin at 12–3pm.
Winners will be announced at 3:30pm.
1st Prize: Bragging rights! $100 Subaru Gear Gift Card and $100 Greensgrow Gift Card
2nd Prize: $50 Subaru Gear Gift Card and $50 Greensgrow Gift Card
3rd Prize: $25 Subaru Gear Gift Card and $25 Greensgrow Gift Card
Rules for Entries
Please bring in your chili by 11:30 AM on Saturday, October 6, 2018 to:
Greensgrow Farms: 2501 E. Cumberland St., Philadelphia, PA 19125.
- RULE #1: Have a good time!
- Fill out the registration form below by September 29.
- Cook 3 gallons of good chili for the event attendee judges.
- Chili must be fully cooked and heated and brought in the hotel pans we provide.
- We recommend organic ingredients, but it is not a requirement for entry.
- Your chili entry can be vegan, vegetarian, turkey, chicken, beef, pork, white bean, black bean, no bean, or whatever your hearts’ desire.
- Attach a label with your name, your phone number and the name of the chili to the container.
- Additionally, you must provide two clearly printed recipe cards listing all ingredients with your chili entry.
- Attendees cast their ballots, these judges will determine the winners.
- All chili becomes property of Greensgrow Farms.
- Employees of Subaru of America, Inc., and Greensgrow Farms are not permitted to enter.
- Please accept the terms in the form below.
Questions: [email protected]
You must register online by September 29 to compete, fill out the form below.
Sorry-the registration deadline for the chili competition was September 29.